Saturday, March 22, 2008

"Strategic Messages that Matter"

Welcome to L.E.B. Media Consulting!
.
It is not just enough to have a message -- what is critical to successful media management in the increasingly complex, multi-media, instantaneous connection context of 21st century global communications is the ability to convey a message.
.
At L.E.B. Media we offer the tools, the training, the expertise and the encouragement you need to manage your message. Charles DeGaulle famously said to media of his day: "I am ready to give the answers I have prepared for your questions." Our job is to prepare you to give your answers, no matter what the questions are!
.
Contact us today and let us help you make your message matter.
.

Some L.E.B. Media
.
"Media Moments"
.
Sexual Misconduct Charges Surround Election of First Openly Gay Bishop in the Episcopal Church


L.E.B. Media prepares clients for successful management of messaging in crisis situations. Pictured here, client Integrity USA responds to the national media frenzy over charges made against the newly elected Bishop of New Hampshire, Gene Robinson.

The IRS vs. All Saints Church
.
.
In the sermon, "God Stays on Message" preached by the Reverend J. Edwin Bacon, Rector of All Saints Church in Pasadena California on Christmas Eve 2005, the preacher noted the extraordinary contributions Louise's media training skills had offered to the church's defense against the I.R.S.:

In order to prepare me for the television, radio, and newspaper interviews about the IRS investigation ... Louise Brooks, sat me in a chair facing hers in the middle of my office and played the role of a media interviewer. Her job was to try to get me off message. She tried to make me angry. She tried to make me feel intimidated. She tried to lure me into spinning out a conspiracy theory. She tried to make me scared. Every ploy was in the interest of getting me off message. Anytime I veered away from the central message, Louise corrected me and taught me the importance of always maintaining focus on the central issue at hand – staying on message.

No on Proposition 8 Campaign

L.E.B. Media coordinated the successful press launch of "No on 8" statement by the Episcopal bishops of Los Angeles on September 10, 2008. Watch the press conference here:
.




The print, radio and television journalists in attendance at the press conference generated significant coverage on the bishops' statement, including:

No comments: